Our AR-9 80% lower receivers are designed to be paired with upper receivers that have the ‘last round bolt hold open’ feature. The last round bolt hold open (LRBHO) is the function that keeps the bolt carrier group locked back on an empty magazine once the last round has been fired. To use our 80% AR9 lower receiver with proper LRBHO functionality, please make sure to buy the appropriate upper receiver.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our manufactured products, ensuring that your build will be of top-notch quality. Start building your own lower receiver now, without the need for a Federal Firearms License. Remember to always abide by federal, state, and local laws prior to purchasing.
- Precision CNC Machined From Aerospace Grade 6061 Aluminum
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin (Included)
- Accepts Mil-Spec Parts
- Integrated Oversized Trigger Guard
- Rounded Buffer Tube Extension
- Pre-milled Rear Shelf
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote Finish