Blemished products are a final sale item.
The Router Jig PRO Multiplatform allows you to finish all known AR-15, AR-9, AR-45,.308 and AR-10 80% lowers, all in one easy to use machining jig. *Don't forget to add a PRO Jig Tool Kit to your order!
Looking for a universal 80% lower jig capable of completing AR-15, AR-9, AR-45, .308 and AR-10 80% lowers? Look no further! The Router Jig PRO Multiplatform by 5D Tactical is the most advanced and most durable router based lower receiver jig ever created. Universal for all billet, forged and 80% lower receiver polymer AR-15, AR-9, AR-45, .308 and AR-10 receivers, guaranteed.
*There is nothing functionally wrong with these jigs, they just have minor cosmetic blemishes
All you will need from us to finish any* 80% AR-15, AR-9, AR-45, .308 or AR-10 lower at home is the Router Jig PRO Multiplatform, our Patent Pending ReadyMILL™, and some drill bits. Our ReadyMILL™ and the necessary drilling tools are available as a prepackaged kit in our PRO Jig Tool Kit. Need an 80% lower? We've got those too.
*Note: This jig is not compatible with Cerro Forge Ruger SR-762 Style 80% lowers. We offer an additional conversion kit for this style of 80% lower through CERATAC.
The ReadyMILL is required for use with the Router Jig PRO and is NOT included. It's available for purchase on its own, or as part of our PRO Jig Tool Kit:
PRO Jig Tool Kit
Appearance may vary based on availability
- Fast and Easy - The Multiplatform Router Jig PRO by 5D Tactical is the fastest and easiest universal 80% lower jig on the market today, bar none. In testing, we were able to finish an AR-15 80% lower including jig assembly, in under 15 minutes with excellent results.
- Incredibly Durable - The first universal 80% lower jig ever to offer all ultra-hardened, heat treated steel wear surfaces. The 1.25 inch thick drill guide is constructed of 100% hardened steel, and the side plates house 1.5 inch ultra-hardened steel drill bushings. If you can wear this jig out, we want to hear from you!
- Revolutionary Router Guide System - The Router Adapter is used in conjunction with the included guide pins to trace guides of the fire control group pocket, ensuring the end mill never touches the jig. Ultra-Durable glass-filled nylon increases longevity over traditional plates prone to dings.
- Truly Universal 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver Compatibility -Guaranteed. An 80% lower mounts in our jig by the same locations used to mount an upper receiver. Universal for any AR-15, AR-9, AR-45, .308 or AR-10 lower receiver on the market. Optimized for any material; 6061-T6, 7075-T6, Polymer, etc.
- Centered and Aligned Finished Features - Mounting an 80% lower by the front takedown and end plate position on buffer tube extension ensures properly aligned finished features, without any additional locating pins.
- ReadyMILLTM - Our Patent Pending ReadyMILL™(Sold Separately), is the strongest and most rigid router based milling tool available today. Nothing on earth comes close! The ReadyMILL™ contributes to the Router Jig PRO producing the best finished results, in less time than ever before.
- 1.5" Thick No-Touch Side Plates - Our innovative no-touch design, first pioneered by 5D Tactical, ensures universal fitment and less chance for accidental damage to the receiver. The 1.5" thick side plates are double the thickness of the nearest competitor, which will aid in producing perfect selector and pin holes every time, even with a handheld drill.
- Less Drilling - Only 1 hole needs to be drilled prior to milling!
- 3-Step Process - Each milling step and depth gauge corresponds to a simple 1-2-3 process.
- High-Visibility Milling - External milling templates provide open area above the lower for full visibility during milling.
- Integrated Vacuum Attachment - Our buffer adapter mounting point doubles as a 1.25" vacuum hose attachment which will aid in chip removal while you mill.
- Super Fast Assembly - Only 14 Phillips screws are needed to assemble the entire universal 80% lower jig, and it never needs to be completely disassembled, even while switching between platforms.
- Integrated Depth Gauge - The high visibility laser marked depth gauge is integrated to the top plate to keep both hands free for setting drilling and milling depths.
United States Patent #9,982,958Other Patents Pending
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Washington D.C., Maryland, Illinois, Los Angeles, Oakland City, San Francisco, and San Diego County